We all need help from time to time, and there's nothing more reassuring than knowing support is always available - at the touch of a button.
Our personal alarms for the elderly, disabled and those who want peace of mind are one of the smallest, lightest and most reliable systems available. Our 24/7 care line covers the whole UK and is here to offer you and your loved ones peace of mind - all of the time.
- 100% of our clients believe the quality of our service is very good
- 100% believe the level of our customer service is very good
- 100% believe our service is good value for money
- 100% will recommend us to a friend
- You or a loved one can always summon help
- We'll provide round-the-clock monitoring and support without being intrusive or overbearing
- Emergency services will be summoned when required
- You or your carers are kept informed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Our designated call centre is manned by trained staff, with specific and personalised response processes
You only need to press your pendant to be connected within seconds to our 24/7 Care Line. Some of our devices don't even need to be pressed: they'll sense a fall, and activate automatically when required. Additionally, our system can remind you about important routines, including medication prompts or medical appointments.
Note: Disabled or elderly personal alarms are referred to by different names which may lead to confusion. These are "panic alarms for the elderly" , "emergency alarm systems", "alarms for elderly", "emergency panic buttons", "personal alarm for seniors", "community alarm systems", "safety alarms for elderly", "SOS buttons" and "elderly personal alarms".