At the touch of a button, the In-Touch mobile personal alarm will send an SOS text message containing a Google map link to the location of the user to up to three registered mobile phones or our designated 24/7 support centre. The personal alarm will then call the 1st SOS contact or our designated care line allowing two-way communication. If the 1st contact doesn’t answer the personal alarm will call the 2nd and, in turn, the 3rd contact. Moreover, if you want to find out the location of the end user you can send a set text message to the mobile personal alarm which will reply with a Google map link to the location of the device. Or simply you can call the device!
This mobile personal alarm is ideal for:
- Easy link and communication between carers/family members and their loved ones so they can locate and speak with each other.
- Those who would like to be able to call for assistance from our designated 24/7 careline.
- Families of people living with dementia and carers of people living with medical conditions for peace of mind.
- Those who don’t have a landline but can benefit from a waterproof personal alarm that can be used outdoors and indoors.
- Children to keep in touch with their parents.
As an end user what do I need to have to be able to use this mobile personal alarm?
Nothing except the device and a power socket to charge it as and when required.
As a carer what do I need to have to be able to monitor my loved ones?
A smart phone with Android, Apple or Windows operating system. You also need to download free Google Map application to be able to open the location links to that you receive via text messages.
What do I need to be able to use your designated 24/7 support line?
Two to three key contacts who are easily accessible and are willing to assist as and when required. It is advisable to avoid using frail elderly people as key contacts.
How many contacts can be added to my device if it is monitored by carers?
Up to three emergency contacts.
What countries are covered by the roaming SIM card?
An EU wide roaming SIM. If you need to use the device outside EU, please contact us by email or telephone.
How will I pay ongoing service charge?
You will receive a standing order mandate with the device including instructions on how to set it up. The ongoing service will need to be paid quarterly in advance.